And then rips your heart out and laughs as you sob in a corner at the heartbreaking feels that the finale of this musical gives you ;_;
- kiss you
- pack your lunch
- make the bed
- kiss you when you’re mad or sad
- catch spiders
- get the mail
- hug you all the time
- kiss your boo boos
- make you food
- snuggle with you
- support you and your dreams
- listen to you talk about your problems
- kiss you some more
- hold your hand in public
- play with your hair to soothe you
- kiss your forehead
- and your cheeks
- and your eyes
- and your nose
- and your mouth
- laugh at your jokes
- no matter how bad
- massage your back
- and love you
- and ever
can we take a moment to appreciate disney’s little details in their movies? the fabric movement, the character creation/development, the plot, etc.
Holy mother of interior design.. Give me.
It’s a bed…with a ladder!
GIVE IT TO ME NOW OH MY GOD
to be honest i’d probably fall and break my neck if i tried to get on the top bunk
How does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
Dude that is genius
Slow clappin’ it out.
This is amazing
barney in love with robin
Him: What do you use to catch a shark?
Me: I don’t know, fish?
Him: NO. Shark bait. Okay, try this one.. what do you use to catch a snake?
Me: Oh, snake bait.
Him: YES. And what about a giraffe?
Me: Giraffe bait.
Him: Okay. What about if you want to catch an eye master?
Me: What the hell is an eye master?
Him: Just answer the question!
Me: Okay fine, whatever. Eye master b—